We have four luxury guest bedrooms
|Room choice||Prices are per room for two people, inclusive of home-cooked breakfast.||House Party weekend/ Directors meeting: for a group using 3 or 4 rooms. full details below.|
|River Room||Single night £98 or 2nd night or more £95.00||£275.00|
|Wall Room||Single night £93.00 or 2nd night or more £90.00||£265.00|
|Abbey Room||Single night £93.00 or 2nd night or more £90.00||£265.00|
|Priory Room||Single night £93.00 or 2nd night or more £90.00||£265.00|
Single occupancy discount – £10 per room per night.
Weekend House Party
…for a group using 3 or 4 rooms; to include two nights bed and breakfast, supper, afternoon tea and dinner (this can’t be combiner with any other offer)
- Friday: arrive to a simple supper, maybe walk to the Cricket Club for a pint or two of real ale.
- Saturday: up for breakfast or brunch then a lazy day by the fire or out and about to walk the Wall or along the river bank then maybe visit the Priory and off to the pub for lunch. Back for tea with crumpets or cake by the log fire then a dinner party on Saturday night.
- Sunday: breakfast and enjoy the day. Stay an extra night for £20.00 per person for bed and breakfast.
- SEE IDEAS FOR WEEKENDS ON LANERCOST NEWS AND INFORMATION
Also ideal as a small but perfect directors meeting venue.
November to March
Winter Break 1st November until 1st April: book 2 nights and stay a 3rd night for just £20.00 per person for bed and breakfast. Book 3 nights and stay a 4th night free. No Discounts over Christmas, New Year or Easter dates.
PAYMENT BY CASH, CHEQUE OR DIRECT TRANSFER ONLY. SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT CARDS.
For enquiries and bookings, telephone 01434 681 130 or 07976 944 203 or use our contact form.
We have four guest bedrooms.
All bedrooms have:
- Superking size beds that can be set as double or twin
- Goose and duck down duvets and pillows (allergy-free bedding available if required)
- En- suite with double size shower or bath and double size shower
- Molton Brown bathroom products
- Flat screen television with freeview, digital radio and MP3 connection
- Tea and coffee making facilities, including freshly ground coffee, loose-leaf specialty tea, a flask of fresh milk and homemade biscuits.
- Wifi available throughout the house
Please note that we reserve the right to alter room choice.
Superking size bed (can be set as twin). En-suite with double-sized shower. Views looking over our lawn, garden, the Priory Ruins and Bob’s rare breed chickens.
Our largest bedroom with Superking size bed (can be set as twin) and family size bathroom en-suite with double size shower and separate bath. Views to the front are over the grass meadow to the Irthing River and the ancient woodland beyond.
Superking size bed (can be set as twin). En-suite with double-sized shower. Views to the front towards the Wall.
Superkingsize bed (often set as twin). En-suite with double-sized shower. Views towards Lanercost Abbey.